Friday, December 30, 2011

before 2012

Well, peeps, its the last post of 2011..

Because lets me honest... im spending time with my man tomorrow, and i just wont have time for this... :)

I have decided on a goal weight that at the end of this process, i will be happy with... 130... Thats right! i said 130!! i dont think i've been 130 since elementary school. but donna said it was more about being scared about getting that weight, rather than realistic goals, because i have never been thin in my adult life..

and she is right...

im scared to be thin.

but as with the rest of the changes i plan on making, its just something that will have to happen. I want to be healthy, and that will require me to become thin, thus demanding me to face my fears.

Im willing to.

and man, am i ready to!!!

So as my final thought of 2011, i leave you with this...

"Constant development is the law of life, and a man who always tries to maintain his dogmas in order to appear consistent drives himself into a false position."- Mohandas K. Gandhi

i love you all... see you in 2012...

No comments:

Post a Comment