Sunday, January 8, 2012

go big or go home...

Man, when i end up cheating, i cheat hardcore...

i did not stick to my calorie count this week whatsoever... i feel like when i have a routine and structure around, i do better. thats not an excuse, thats just a fact...

i really see now why lap band will make me more successful...

when i have something or someone telling me "no" or "thats not allowed", i do better. i have always been one to just follow the rules or do what im told.. when left to my own devises, i end up, more often than not, messing up or screwing myself over.

lap band is going to give me the structure and routine, 24/7, that i so DESPERATELY seek... i want to be able to live life how i do, but without the option of failing...

because i cannot fail. i WILL NOT fail...

so tomorrow is a new day. tomorrow is a day to get BACK to routine and structure, and all i can do is try. all i can do is do the best i can, and see what'll happen..

but im not gonna lie... those Hershey kisses were amazing!!!

2 comments:

  1. Weekends are always harder than week days. I did great during the week and even I messed up this weekend.
    I told Danny I need him to be strong for me and tell me "No" when I want to go off course with my healthy eating and working out. I told him that me being mad at him will last a short time but the end results would be worth it.
    I can step in and tell you "No"!! I can help you stay the course just like I need to stay the course. I have a book that I use to document everything I eat/drink during the day and starting tomorrow I am going to keep it with me at all times so I can remember to write everything down. I also plan to weigh myself each Monday (and only on Monday) and take my measurements each week. Sometimes you might not lose what you want to lose but can see loss of inches, which is just as much of a boost as seeing a pound lost.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so the same way. If I cheat, it's a LOT. I know what you mean about needing someone or something else to tell you no. But I think you can do whatever you set your mind to!

    ReplyDelete